Goals Achieved 2012 - 2013
- Greater Bragg Creek has an established, sustainable, well-equipped clinic with two physicians providing primary care services to 2800 patients.
- The community is highly involved in identifying their health and wellness needs and using Mountain Woods Health Services sponsored programs and services.
- Mountain Woods Health Services has sponsored a minimum of three health and wellness programs in response to needs identified by the community and health care practitioners.
- Mountain Woods Health Services has established working partnerships with key community primary health care stakeholders.
- Mountain Woods Health Services’ initial financial goals have been met and we have ongoing revenue-generating sources in place.
- Mountain Woods Health Services has a diverse, accountable and effective Board of professional and community stakeholders
Goals Set for 2013 - 2014
- In collaboration with the Calgary Health Trust prepare and distribute Financial & Gift at Work report for donors.
- Implement at least 1 new program / service in the community.
- Continue collaboration with CRPCN, the docs and the Bragg Creek Pharmacy to support achievement of the CITC vision and goals, including recruitment, financial viability and long term sustainability.
- Recruit new Treasurer and at least 2 new Board members.